Sarah teaches “Be the Smile: Introduction to Jin Shin Jyutsu,” which covers:
- the origins and philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- the fundamentals of self-help
- the JSJ student’s path of study.
Part of the class is devoted to practicing self-help, which involves light touch on the body’s energy centers. Most people experience a sense of calm and relaxation during and after practicing self-help.
Classes are currently being taught at Cosmic Connections, 1701 Portland Avenue, 37212. These classes are free, and Sarah offers donation-based sessions after class.
Schedule of upcoming classes:
- Sunday, August 6th, 2-3:30pm in the 1st floor classroom. Sessions available after class through 6pm.
- Sunday, August 20th, 11am-12:30pm in the 2nd floor classroom. Sessions available after class.
Mary Burmeister’s self-help texts are a very helpful foundation for studying Jin Shin Jyutsu. They will be available at the class for sale, or you can purchase them here: Self-Help Books 1, 2, & 3.
Please call Cosmic Connections at 615-463-7677 with any questions.
*If you would like to invite Sarah to teach a class at your venue or home, please get in touch!*